Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Spring Holidays!

To all the millions of readers of my humble SmellyBlog, Happy Spring Holidays - whether if you are celebrating Passover, Easter or any other holiday, may it be wonderful and peaceful and grand.

I will be going away for the next week for my annual pilgrimage to the primitive village where I grew up and harvesting thorny bushes and enjoying the spring flowers which I haven’t seen for seven years. I will be away from any decent internet connection (my sophisticated, snobby laptop doesn’t do dial-up). I sure will miss you all, but I will be back soon with interesting fragrant stories, musings and reports.

In the meantime, don't forget the Scented Ribbon Contest! By the time I am back I excpect my mailbox to be full of fabulous photos of the creative uses you found for all those scented ribbons you found in your house during spring cleaning!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home