Wednesday, November 08, 2006

And the Winners of the Perfume Review Contest Are:

Caribou55313 is the lucky winner of 9ml parfum flacon of Kinmokusei . Congratulations!

Purplebird7 is the lucky winner of the Palas Atena Perfumed Pendant (pictured on the left). Congratulations!

And for the last prize, a mini wardrobe of 2ml of our most recent releases, Kinmokusei, Zohar, Razala and Film Noir - the drawing judge (Little Miss T) has decided to draw two names instead of one:
Nalle3 & Pasikonik777
Congratulations!

Those who I don't know their secret identity will be contacted through their forum profiles so I can send them their prizes.

Thank you so much to all of you who have posted your fabulous reviews of Ayala Moriel Parfums! You really helped to spread the word about my little perfumery, and I for that I am feel both grateful and honoured.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2006 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you Ayala! I'm thrilled to have won; kinmokusei sounds very beautiful!

Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home