Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Vetiver Fans for Vetiver Fans


Vetiver Fan, originally uploaded by Ayala Moriel.


Marcia Elston from Samara Botane kindly sent me a lovely Vetiver Fan. This is going to be a must have for all vetiver fans, pun intended!
The fan is weaved from vetiver rootlets and surrounded by an outline of firmer branches to hold up its shape. It is recommended to use during the hot summer days after sprinkling it with water or better yet - vetiver hydrosol.

I will be taking this with me on my travel to warmer parts of the world so I can report on the effectiveness of combating heat. A real challenge.

To order your own vetiver fan, contact Marcia.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 13, 2009 9:00 PM, Anonymous Celia Downs said...

I would love to know where to order these vetiver fans. The link provided is not working. Would you so kind as to post another link hat would be better, I would grestly appreciate it.

 
At November 02, 2009 2:43 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Celia,
My fan came from Samara Botane. The best would be to contact them directly. They just created a new website, and the link in my blog post gets re-directed to their new online store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home