Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grand Online Shopping Event April 30th

To thank you for your continuous support of my little perfumery which in return enables me to support my own family doing what I truly love - I would like to extend my invitation to you to participate in my Grand Online Shopping Event April 30th, starting midnight.


This is my way of thanking you and is a gesture to my devoted customers in these uncertain times, hoping that this will enable you to treat your mothers to something special this coming Mother’s Day.


For 24 hours only on April 30th, all roll-on bottles will be offered for 50% off ($32.50 instead of $65 for the 5ml Purse Roll-On, and $65 instead of $130 for the 10ml Roll-On Bottles). Candles and teas will be 20% off. Don’t miss this opportunity to find the perfect gift for the women in your life, not to mention stock up on your favourite scents.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home