Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls: Polymath's Fashion Show @ Opus Hotel Tonight

This summer is busier than ever - and tonight I'm happy to share with that I will be taking part in Polymath's fashion show & private sale event at the Opus Hotel's bar Elixir. I'm sponsoring the event's goody bags (for the 1st 100 guests!) and I will have also a little display with my perfumes, jewelry, candles and some AMAZING new truffle flavours that I've been concocting this summer. I'm so excited to have my perfume line displayed alongside Tenth & Proper, AnyHat, and of course Emily Miller's fabulous dresses for Polymath Fashion!

From Emily's original invite:

"Polymath will be having a fashion extravaganza at the Opus Hotel showcasing a best of label feature inspired the romp & circumstance of the best of Russ Meyer :**Beyond the Valley of the Dolls**

Our Pop up shopping experience will take place in the Velvet Room and will feature some irresistible products and discounts by local companies. This is your chance to snap up a Polymath original at summer sale prices! You could literally view something worn on the catwalk and swagger out wearing it if it is love at first sight :)
Handbags & the season's other must have accessories showcased by Tenth & Proper and handcrafted perfumes by the immensely talented Ayala Moriel.

Join us to celebrate the summer in style over Bubbly + Canapes at one of Vancouver's finest venues....... Gift bags, Media wall and more surprises to come at the event!"

Designers and Sponsors:
AnyHat
Ayala Moriel Parfums
Hong Photography
JK Models
Opus Hotels
Pollymath Designs
Pink by Yellowglen
Tenth & Proper
Vancouver View Magazine

It's also listed on Facebook here so you .

3 Comments:

At July 22, 2010 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me wants to know how that went

 
At July 23, 2010 12:14 AM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

It went amazingly well, and there are probably going to be lots of embarrassing photos of me on Facebook tomorrow. One of the photographers was really into shooting me flaunting my hair back and forth with my perfume bottles.
The only thing missing from the event was you!

 
At July 23, 2010 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all right - then, bring on the embarrassment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home