Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Realizing A Dream


Ayala Moriel Parfums are now in two new retail locations at Dream in Vancouver.

Dream Apparel in Gastown
311 Cordova Street West (between Homer & Cambie)
Vancouver, BC V6B 1E5
(604) 683-7326
This location carries Bon Zai, Ayalitta and Tamya.

Little Dream Apparel Articles for People on Granville Island, in the Netloft building
130-1666 Johnston Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3S2
(604) 683-6930
This location carries ArbitRary, Film Noir and White Potion.

Dream showcases local designers of fashion, accessories and jewelry (by the way - the lovely white leather bag in the window is made by my dear and talented friend JolaV). I'm really excited about this new collaboration and having my fragrances in the same space as so many favourite designers whose lovely wares accompanies me on a daily basis. Thank you, Dream, for realizing my dream of being in a retail space in Vancouver, at last!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 9:34 AM, Anonymous wendy said...

really it's my pleasure!

 
At July 14, 2010 9:56 AM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Thank you, Wendy!

 
At July 14, 2010 12:39 PM, Blogger melou said...

Congratulations Ayala, what a great accomplishment.

 
At July 14, 2010 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ayala! That's wonderful!
--LaurieE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home