Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Orcas Eau de Parfum in New Spray Bottle!


Orcas Eau de Parfum, originally uploaded by Ayala Moriel.

Orcas - the new fragrance that I've been working on all last summer, is due to be launched next month, in time for Father's Day. Even though the scheduled launch date is June 12th (mark your calendar for a tea party to celebrate if you are planning to be in Vancouver then!) - It's already gone live online so that you can order it now and have it in your hands for Father's Day (for yourselves or as a gift).


I'm super excited about this launch, and for two reasons: first of all, the scent makes me happy every time I wear it, that I just can't wait to share it with you!
Secondly, this will mark the launch of a new packaging: a spray/splash bottle! It will be shipped with the screw-cap on, and the spray on the side. My alcohol-based scents work so much better in a spray form and I've been waiting for years for a suitable bottle, and I hope this one will prove to be the one, at least for the time being.


The method of spray application makes for a different scent experience, as it helps open up the scent and with natural fragrances - it improves the sillage tremendously. With that being said, those of you who prefer to dab, can enjoy doing so with the splash option (you don't really need to "splash" it on so to speak!) and discreetly apply as much as you'd like. And of course, I still have a few tear-drop flacons left as well. The new bottles should arrive next week, and once they are here, most of my scents (except for the One of A Kind perfumes which are only sold in the flacons; and Moon Breath, which is only made as an oil perfume) I hope this new packaging will make a lot of my customers happy and bring even more people to appreciate natural fragrances!

3 Comments:

At May 03, 2011 2:02 PM, Blogger zboudreaux said...

Really clean and modern. I like it!

 
At May 03, 2011 3:24 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Thank you Zee!
Glad you like it :-)

 
At May 19, 2011 4:56 PM, Anonymous human pheromones said...

People are more sensitive when it comes to smell and they can recognize this scent if it is from a quality or common fragrance manufacturer. Keep posting!

isey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home